Tuesday 3 November 2020

Dogs or Cats??!

 



Hi Dear Ones!

Here is a very random episode from down below my memory lane.

Long back I met one of my friends for a chat. Something kept distracting me while she spoke – her hands! They were bruised and looked bad. Now, this is really awkward – asking her if she tried to harm herself (it was near her wrists) or if someone was abusing her physically because you know, I can get extreme exaggerated thoughts sometimes 😓

So, I slowly asked her, “All good with you?!”

She: Oh yes, why do you ask? Why that concerned look?

I: umm, your hands (pointing to those bruises.)

She: Oh this!! (started laughing, it’s nothing serious – just my cat!!! 😺)

I – Blank (thinking what does that even mean 😒)

She (smiling indulgently 😻): Arre, my cat din’t want to be pet and I did just that. Got clawed due to that!

I – Astonished (What!! Whaaaat!! 😟)

That meeting turned me from a “no-animal” person to a “dog-person” 😅 At least I knew for a fact that dogs are the most faithful and loving pets. So even though, I don’t foresee myself having a pet anytime in future, I would definitely go for a “Dog”, if I had to 🙆

Are you a dog lover or a cat lover??

P.S: I have great respect for a cat lover 🙏– You loving them reflects how selfless and generous a heart you carry cause If I had to love my pet, I would definitely want it to return the same 💗


2 comments:

  1. If there's ever a "love dogs when super drunk" person, that'll be me :D
    Your blogs are a breath of fresh air...Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha - That's one of the most epic stories I have ever heard about "dog love" my friend! Thank you for your kind words about the blog!

    ReplyDelete