Friday 6 September 2019

First blog of the month!




So  I am back on this blog after almost a month!

The last time I wrote a quick update about how I was ill for sometime, along with my hubby dear who too was down with viral fever. Bam! After the post went live, I fell ill. Again!!!!!
Caught the viral bug from hubby and was again down for another week.

So technically, I have been facing some bouts of illness for quite some time now and it never feels good. The weakness, being dependent on your dear family and friends for looking after you. But it also gives you the awareness of how fortunate you are to have these dear people,who make you feel special with their love and kindness. And how, in your regular 'healthy' days, you don't really appreciate these people who make your world a very happy and secure place.

Just before penning this post, I was watching a life update video of one of the YouTubers I follow. She too had not been posting videos for over a month and informed her viewers about facing viral fever and other health issues. Our situations were so matching that she really inspired me to get back to my blog (cause she too was back, weaker but with the same zest she always has on her videos).

To make this post a little more authentic, let me tell you something that has recently dawned on me..

I realised that writing is like a muscle in our body. If we exercise it, it will run just fine. But if we don't, it's going to have some hiccups. Today when I write this post, I suddenly have this feeling that I don't have it in me to write. I mentioned this in my last post as well. Let's hope, it's just a slight dip in my blogging and if I keep going, things will fall in place. And that newer blog ideas will come pouring to me 👌 

So looking forward to meeting you more on this space!

Till then hope you have a healthy and happy time! 

P.S: I have really started appreciating Mahatma Gandhi's words, "It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver." 🙏




No comments:

Post a Comment