Monday 16 December 2019

Her first love!





“Oh my God, I so love him”, she gushed πŸ’˜

“Really?” I asked, as I had my doubts about his character.

“Really!!!!”, She exclaimed with all her heart.

“I don’t really like him”, I spoke with gumption.

She looked at me like I was crazy to even say that. πŸ™Ž

“He is the BEST. I have seen his XYZ movie 150 times. I still remember the first time I saw him at my cousins’. They had newly purchased a DVD player and had got the DVD of film XYZ. The moment I laid my eyes on him, I was all weak with crazy rush of love. And till today I watch all his films, first day first show in a good theater. I have never missed this ritual for last 17 years.”

“Really?” I seemed to be so stunned by this revelation that I could only manage monosyllables. 😡

“Oh yes! When he was arrested, I used to go to the temple every single day to pray for him. I cut a chocolate cake every year on his b'day. Whenever I go to Mumbai, I go to his house!!”

“What?? Have you met him in person???”, I was really curious now.

“Never outside his home or anything. But once when I was driving a two-wheeler in Mahabaleshwar, I saw him in his car. I drove my moped at a speed of 80 KPH just to be able to see him closely. He looked I me from his car window, I waved a ‘hi’. He too waved a ‘hi’. I then gave him a flying kiss and he smiled widely. That’s the first and the last time I saw him”

“Wow”, I was really speechless.

“There is no love like the first!😍” She beamed with an angelic smile. πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’–

P.S 1: I now realize that an actor becomes a star not because of his acting but because of the adulation of countless millions of quintessential die-hard fans like her. πŸ˜‡

P.S 2: The actor in question has almost been convicted multiple times for multiple reasons but got acquitted in all his cases. I assumed that was because of his clout. Now I think it’s because of all love, positive energy and blessings people like her shower on him!😏

P.S 3: Love can be really drive you crazy 😜


No comments:

Post a Comment