Wednesday 25 December 2019

Jingle Bells!




How are you all dearies?

Merry Christmas You All..

This Christmas is not really a vacation time for me b'coz of multiple things going on in my life.

So today I really needed a break. I wanted for once to forget the life that I am living. 

But there was time paucity. How do I take a vacation with only half an hour to spare?

I wanted to do something fun and light. I thought of colouring but you know from this blog that I am not very good at it.  

So I decided to watch Mr. Bean Series. It was after a long time that I was doing anything entertaining. And fun it was! I really laughed from my belly. It was a laughing riot of full 10 Mins. I agree he is silly but he does tickle my funny bones. 

Done! 

That was all it took to shift from mindset from that of a worked up housewife to a living and thriving human!

When was the last time you laughed so hard that you had tears in your eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment