Monday 10 June 2019

Blog Experiment!





Today I saw a YouTube interview of a person who really strikes a right cord with me. She appealed to people to never let our own self be the reason of our failure or a limiting factor in building our beautiful future.  And this got me thinking.

Why do I procrastinate on my blog?  

It's not that someone is putting me on a gun point and asking me to blog. I started it with my own free will. Then why the sudden aloofness in posting and continuing the journey of blogging? Because I listened to my own self criticism. I felt that I was not good enough to be putting my thoughts or creating some work of fiction.

Come to think of it, the other day, my phone had below 2 messages:

 "Consistency is the key!"

"Finish what you started!"

This comes from my dear friend and only consistent blog reader. I am kind of shaken with her honest appeal!

Sometimes you really need a bestie who pulls you out of your reverie or procrastination in my case.

So today I pledge myself to take on the 21 day blog challenge, I will put out something every day for the next 21 days. Let's see if it becomes a habit then!

Happy Reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment